Dinner! Lunch! Kids Lunchbox!
6 zucchini's, grated
1/2 cup of corn
1 cup of chopped fresh continental parsley
3 eggs, lightly whisked
1/2 cup of plain flour (can replace with a gluten free flour)
3-4 shallots sliced
2 teaspoons of salt
Fresh ground black pepper
1/2 cup of crumbed feta (optional, depending on diet restrictions)
Olive oil (for fry pan)
1. Grate Zucchini and combine with salt. Squeeze excess liquid from the zucchini with hands.
2. Combine zucchini, corn, parsley, flour, egg, pepper and feta (optional).
3. Heat oil in fry pan. Using tablespoon, drop mixture into frypan and flatten down. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes (or until mixture is cooked through).
4. Place cooked fritters on paper towel to soak up excess oil.
5. Repeat step 3 until all mixture has been cooked.
Serve with your favourite salad
Enjoy X X X
Winter is slowly creeping up on us so make sure you eat lots of vegetables and possibly add some nutritional support to your diet to increase immunity to help combat the cold and flu season.
Harmony Inspired offers FREE discovery calls to help you get on the right track with your health and wellness goals. We have collaborated with a range of health professionals to form the Harmony Inspired Health Hub. We can offer Health education & coaching sessions &/or nutritional support.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: activelife, activewear, dinner, eatlean, family, fitmum, Fitness, Food Blogger, guthealth, harmony inspired, harmonyinspiredactivewear, health, healthblog, healthfood, healthy, healthy kids, healthytreats, Inspiration, inspiredactivetribe, nutrition, Recipes